• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best high end, non-oem non polarized replacement lens?

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello.
I need to get a replacement lens for both a fast jacket and an old T-wire but I need a non-polarized lens so I can both drive, do sport and look at a smart phone.
It seems the top end lenses at fuse and revant are only polarized.
Does anyone have experience with the non-polarized lens from these companies or can you recommend another.
My concern is the quality of the non-polarized lens is lower than the polarized.

thanks so much

Replacement lenses, rubber parts and tune up for Oakley X-Metal series: Romeo 1, Mars, Juliet, XX X-Metal, Penny, Romeo 2, X-squared as well as Badman & Madman by LINEGEAR Japan for non OEM

@Chris A Hardaway for custom cut OEM

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Linegear is the best, then Fuse has to be second...

I haven't used Revant in about 5 or 6 years, but even though they were good, the lenses were much thinner than expected...

does linegear make lenses for the non x-metal Oakley?
It appears the website only shows products for Juliet, romeo, etc.

does linegear make lenses for the non x-metal Oakley?
It appears the website only shows products for Juliet, romeo, etc.
I haven't shopped on their site after that one guy left their company - they've ghosted the forum since then, so you could say he was the only one that gave a crap lol

at one point they were talking about having lenses available for some plastic Oakley's, but I didn't hear anything...

I haven't shopped on their site after that one guy left their company - they've ghosted the forum since then, so you could say he was the only one that gave a crap lol

at one point they were talking about having lenses available for some plastic Oakley's, but I didn't hear anything...
I was checking their site out yesterday. I kinda want to check out the gold varia lense, but shipping seems a bit sketchy atm. They only ship standard, which is only $1.30, but there is no tracking and 11-23 days.

I was checking their site out yesterday. I kinda want to check out the gold varia lense, but shipping seems a bit sketchy atm. They only ship standard, which is only $1.30, but there is no tracking and 11-23 days.
Oooffffff - not good, especially for the price

Latest Posts

Back