• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Lenses For Driving/Skiing/Fishing Etc.

Millerntor

Oakley Beginner
So many lens options, so little money... After using about 20 different lenses over the past 10 years i have a kind of "hitlist":

Best lenses for driving: Tungsten Iridium Polarized (works well for example during heavy rain like yesterday (and much too often ) in germany)

Best lenses for fishing: Deep Blue Polarized: I see (and catch) more fishes... really :), beautiful lens from the outside as well

Best lens for skiing: H.I. persimoon with blue iridium coating (brightens up everything in cloudy conditions or during fog)

Best lens for businees wear: Grey, especially warm grey (just a timeless, classy look)

Best "flashy" lens: Jade iridium and + red iridium

Have to try VR28 black iridium and amber black iridium soon.

Has anyone tried out the Oakley App on the iPad? It's pretty cool and it gives a great representation of what the light will look like.

I do have to admit...of all the lenses I have in my glasses. The VR28 Black Iridium Polarized in my Pit Boss' give my eyes almost a massage. They're an amazing lens...and the only one that really makes me smile in amazement when I put them on. It's an "ahhhh" for your eyes!

Back