1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Discussion' started by Jon, 5/27/11.

1. Jon

Jon

Which do you use?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hkwinger

hkwinger

For me, hands down its slate. I know its not that popular, but it is one of my favorite lenses. Even on bright days it does OK, but unlike black iridium when you are indoors or heavy clouds, you are still good to go.

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984

I have a pair of Oakley canteens with Slate iridium lenses purchased through oakley vault and that's probably the only time i'd wear them, is a very overcast day. otherwise they tend to be to light for me.

4. wrist

wrist

Bronze polarized for life. All day. Every day.

5. music_man185

music_man185

which lens is best for cloudy/overcast conditions, but still doesn't allow to be seen through from the outside? i would still like the lenses to be dark enough to not see through.

6. wrist

wrist

@music. Violet would be a good option for that.

7. music_man185

music_man185

how good is positive red iridium in these conditions? are they too dark? i'm not too worried about contrast vs neutral. just a lighter tint than all my black iridiums.

8. oogie

oogie

G30 Titanium, oo anything polarized. If it is really pretty dark day, then I would go pink iridium, gold clear, ti clear, ruby clear. Everyone should have a pink iridium monster pup, just for those dark days.

9. the piper

the piper

Slate Grey

10. The Game

The Game

didnt see the "other" option but i like g20