• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Looking Juliet Lense Color

kenejhnsn

Oakley Beginner
Brandon, Ms.
I have some x-metal Juliets with the black Iridium lenses, im thinking about changing lens color and perhaps the rubbers as well. What color do you think would look
the best on the x-metal frame? Should i change the rubber to match or stay with black?

Ice.....

62e32228-ffd3-7b66.jpg

I have several color combos, and I think the X MEtal and Ice looks awesome..... I am currently building an X Metal X Squared with Ice and blue unobtainiums....

I think i am leaning towards the ice or ruby.....do you get the rubbers form oakleys web site or is there another place to get them?

Oakley USA no longer sells the colored unobtaniums. They only have black and rootbeer available for sale. You can get OEM colored from some members on here, or try ebay. Ebay also has some aftermarket ones available, as for the quality, i would suggest the "linegear" brand. Figure on spending $45 and up for a complete kit. You may need to specify what size nosebombs, and temple shocks you will want. I can say from experience you wont get BOTH sizes with your purchase.

If you decide to go with Ruby lenses then the Oakley OEM red unobtainiums will NOT have red nosebombs. They never made them. I believe the Linegear kit does but again its aftermarket.....

Ok thanks....one more question.....what is the difference in the rubber piece on the arm? some (like mine) have 15 on it but i have seen some with other numbers. Does this mean anything?

Ok thanks....one more question.....what is the difference in the rubber piece on the arm? some (like mine) have 15 on it but i have seen some with other numbers. Does this mean anything?

The 15 is the size Temple Shock that is installed. There is 15 and 25 OEM Oakley....the 25's are thicker resulting in a tighter fit...it doesn't allow the arms to close as much as when the 15's are installed.

Back