• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Mirrored Replacement Lenses

After trying the VL lenses, although I feel they are a good quality, I feel it is best to go with the OEM Oakley lenses. They are simply superior technology.

After trying the VL lenses, although I feel they are a good quality, I feel it is best to go with the OEM Oakley lenses. They are simply superior technology.
I see. There are OEM lenses without polarization but with this mirrored effect? Just asking beacuse I would think it would be a lower price and I am not that interested in that technology.

PS: What about these ones: they're better or worse than VL? (New Walleva Polarized Fire Red Lenses For Oakley Fives 4.0 661799384711 | eBay).

OEM is best, but good luck trying find anything but Fives 3/Squared lenses from Oakley!

Yeah, well as far as I was able to figure out, iridium black lenses are the darkest around. These VL lenses are darker than mine (they transfer even less light than mine?)?

Back