• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best O week in quite some time

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
Been a fun week for sure and maybe one of the best I've had in some time.

After some negotiating and a TON of help from @joecool862 this has arrived. I can not thank James enough for all that he did to assist me in getting this including driving an hour north from his place to pick up and then 3 hours each way to me to deliver. Well I did permanently lend (sell) him my 3.1 single wide as incentive. Just needed a refresher to my display setup and all is well.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424630663.861028.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424630680.881422.jpg

Love this thing and other than years of barn dust and many dead flies she's in great shape complete with light fixture.

Also got these from the latest vault deal
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424630994.601443.jpg

Big fan of the fast jackets and for $65 why not.

Then these showed up courtesy of @Dallasohog

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424631038.261182.jpg

#Yummy (of course one belongs to @joecool862 and he wouldn't let me keep it.

Also got my test drive pair of @RevantOptics HC3 Juliet lenses in and a half dozen pair of replacement Juliet rubbers courtesy of O.

And I almost forgot my pair of Emerald XX custom cuts courtesy of @nicosauve1

All in all a great week!!

Ah, cool. I know there's been a guy trying to sell a single near Romeo for a few years, he wants a heck of a lot of cash though. I got mine from a guy in Ferndale.

Maybe this was the same guy? I overpaid but it's what I wanted and they never come available down here. Plus it's in great shape.

Latest Posts

Back