• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley case for Pit Boss 1

Fables

I should Work at Oakley
Finland
Inspired by the intage zero thread below and recently becoming a proud owner of a pair of Oakley Pit bull 1 sunglasses I wanted to ask which Oakley case would be the best fit for them.

The wooden case is great for storing the glasses at home but it's too heavy to carry around and I plan to use my glasses. So is there a standard Oakley case or a case for made another model in which the Pit Bosses would fit in easily but would not move around too much?

Grab a large leash and keep them on your head at all times. You don’t want to be folding PBI arms much as they will loosen up over time and too much folding will mark the arms right where they make contact with each other.

Grab a large leash and keep them on your head at all times. You don’t want to be folding PBI arms much as they will loosen up over time and too much folding will mark the arms right where they make contact with each other.

I thought about this..especially the part where the arms make contact with each other. But there will be situations where it will get cloudy suddenly and instead of risking harm to my glasses with some accident I would rather put them in a case and risk some minor marks or loosening up.
Though I will try to mimimize those situations.

Anyway I will be looking for a case to carry with me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip..

This bit here ^ you’re obviously not aware of the type of immature juvenile delinquents you’re dealing with.

Have you considered the case/tube from the Badman ?, it’s not a very practical case but it’s what i use when carry my Pitboss with me in work (truck driver) . You’re never going to fit in your jean pocket but in a backpack it’s size isn’t an issue....

Last edited:
This bit here ^ you’re obviously not aware of the type of immature juvenile delinquents you’re dealing with.

Have you considered the case/tube from the Badman ?, it’s not a very practical case but it’s what i use when carry my Pitboss with me in work (truck driver) . You’re never going to fit in your jean pocket but in a backpack it’s size isn’t an issue....

Haha he was happy for the tip.

I use a badman tube for my Juliets. I throw it in my bookbag. Very durable. I like it.

So..
Pitboss works best with the medium metal vault. Out of all the previous suggested cases the medium metal vault offers supreme protection and it is the most compact.

Latest Posts

Back