• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley Collaborations

GenericMIKE

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey everyone!

Hope you all are having a fantastic Monday morning!
And made sure to protect your eyes from that rising sun with a pair Oakley’s :)

Today’s my birthday! And I was looking to get my self something a little nice, so I was wondering what have been some of your favorite past collaborations Oakley has done? Yes, I know they did quiet a bit with the Frogskin model but there are no restrictions to a specific model! Let me know and if you’d like please post pictures!

Thank you forumers!

ps. If you are looking to sell a pair let me know too! Thanks again!
and last bit, I’ve always wanted to get an x-metal pair but have shied away since Im worried they won’t look proper on my face, should I just pull the trigger?

Happy bday!

Ducati collaboration all the way.

Yes pull the trigger on x metals, the only regret you”ll have is that you didn’t buy any earlier. Start with an X-squared as the prices are pretty low lately.

@“trump” has a pretty sweet pair for sale.
Thank you so much! is it possible you can link me to him? (I cant find the listing from that username. Thanks a ton!)

Happy bday!

Ducati collaboration all the way.

Yes pull the trigger on x metals, the only regret you”ll have is that you didn’t buy any earlier. Start with an X-squared as the prices are pretty low lately.

@“trump” has a pretty sweet pair for sale.
Happy Birthday
Here the link to @"TRUMP"

Back