• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley has been at the forefront of innovation for cycling sunglasses over the past two decades. From the Olympics to the Tour de France, Oakley sunglasses have made appearances on the faces of top athletes around the world.
And it seems year after year, Oakley has been able to innovate, raising the level of performance. But to the average consumer, it can be a bit overwhelming. After all, most of us aren’t in contention for a Gold medal (Silver, maybe?).
Keep reading as we break down what to look for in cycling lenses and glasses. Plus, we review the top Oakley cycling sunglasses!

What are the Best Oakley Cycling Lenses?
Before we talk frames, we have to talk lenses. When you’re flying down a hill at 25mph+, lenses are what make the difference between seeing or avoiding that divot in the road.
In 2015,

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/best-oakley-cycling-sunglasses-guide/]Continue reading...

Last edited:
Im Rx these days, but the newest trend in shields seems it would be the best.
Flight, EV, XL Radar, wind.

Ive always ridden with the JB/RJs and carry a pair of Clear non vented with me in case I stay out too late.
I gave my friends a pair of those flight/ Trail Prizm and its all he wears now.

I dont ride pavement. ever.

imho I prefer the EV, M2 xl and RJs. The nosegap from the JB it's slightly narrower than the EV and M2 and pulls them too high on my nose.

I've been loving my Prizm Trail lenses for almost everything but I can't find a frame that I like with my current Troy Lee helmet. I'm going to try a Fox helmet next season and see how that goes. Frames either ride too low or too high on my head with the helmet attached to myself. ;)

I think I am actually going a different route, because I need to use prescription lenses, m frame ballistic 3.0 with black vented lenses or m frame alpha with the u-rx insert. Since I am riding on the road with the cars, I'd rather replace a non prescription lens if something happens instead of spending another $150+ on a custom lens again.

Back