• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley Duo?

Not the same frame ;-)
haha i was just demonstrating oakley4life's idea. but for me i would have to say its the copper and xmetal penny. then again, im biased because the copper penny is still eluding me baha. but not much gets past the tio2+24k XX's! i think for cool factor the plasma/ice and a xmetal/black would be better though. one loud, one subtle... ah hell lets get all 4 and make it a "double duo" heh

In attempting to keep the duo unique, there are a few in contention for greatness:

Frogskins - Blue Chrome - Blue. Shaun White
- Blue Chrome - +Red 24-145 Shaun White

Gascan - Brown - Warm Grey 12-738 David Flores
- Blue Pad Print - Grey 12-748 David Flores

C Six - Carbon Fibre - Tungsten P OO4047-02
- Carbon Fibre - Tungsten P. Livestrong

BriP said:
you mean like....

THIS?!

yeah, i love em too. my gf reckons theyre ugly but its a car thing- haha

Different frame... Disqualified!
Please kindly delete your post and not contaminate this thread... :laugh:

I'd have to say....wow. Lets break it up-best duo out of production and best duo in production

OUT: I see people picking the 24K XX or TiO2 but I really feel the "Corvette" Juliet. While my own pair is "custom" built the duo isn't because it was produced-Carbon and 24k.

IN: Honestly most of the stock combos in production are not the best. I sometimes wonder if Oakley sits around and thinks "what are the best combos for this-okay, DON'T produce that". I would say the Infinite Hero Fuel Cells are probably the best stock piece in production right now.

double-team.jpg

Latest Posts

Back