• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley Duo?

Double_Team_11980_Medium.jpg

double-team.jpg

MV5BMTY0NjAxMDgxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTczMDAxMw@@._V1._SX640_SY893_.jpg

Why so much Rodman hate?

So many resons lol. I can appreciate what he did on the court but off the court he was soooo annoying. I used to work in a Waldenbooks when his autobio came out and all the people that worshiped him made me hate him. I always thought off the court he was an idiot and his latest trip to North Korea just re-ignighted the flame :). For you guys that are fans, to each thier own :).

I respect what he did on the court and could care less about his personal life. I love how flamboyant he was during the 90's and all the crazy Oakley gear he would wear.

I respect what he did on the court and could care less about his personal life. I love how flamboyant he was during the 90's and all the crazy Oakley gear he would wear.

I guess I shouldnt say hate. I try not to have hate in my heart :). Yeah I guess him being flamboyant is what made me not like him. He was a beast at rebounding though.

He definitely changed the way we think about stereotypes, that's for sure.

Most would think a guy dressed like that couldn't get 10+ rebounds a night. :lol:

I don't have a picture because I don't own them, but the polished and copper Penny look amazing side by side IMO.

Latest Posts

Back