• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Oakley Item You Brought Dirt Cheap

$150 R1 from Chillicothe, OH CL....

ze6a9ugu.jpg

Lets see here
OTT $50 ebay
Cav radarlock $30 Craigslist
Crystal Red Supreme frogs $160 ebay
Display case free
Juliet $70 craigslist

Sure there are a few I am forgetting here

@OakleyGuru379 I try to pay back the good karma. I have gifted microbags, pins, hats, pop, even a pair of vintage yellow eyeshades with fire and other eyewear. I do my best to grab rare releases and pass them on to other collectors at retail. All the good stuff started coming after I started giving stuff away. Just got a free eastern boarder microbag in the mail yesterday!

My best Oakley deal was a XS X-Metal/Ruby for $125. No box, just bag, but it was a hell of a deal. I got a Polished Penny BNIB when I was in the UK for $200, which was a pretty good deal as well.

My best Oakley deal was a XS X-Metal/Ruby for $125. No box, just bag, but it was a hell of a deal. I got a Polished Penny BNIB when I was in the UK for $200, which was a pretty good deal as well.
Love X's but think I need to try one on first before I buy one.. Unless it dirt cheap;)

@OakleyGuru379 I try to pay back the good karma. I have gifted microbags, pins, hats, pop, even a pair of vintage yellow eyeshades with fire and other eyewear. I do my best to grab rare releases and pass them on to other collectors at retail. All the good stuff started coming after I started giving stuff away. Just got a free eastern boarder microbag in the mail yesterday!
Karma or aka golden rule

Back