• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley4523

Oakley Beginner
Every outdoor athlete needs to protect their eyes. And if you’re a runner you know the challenges of finding sunglasses that provides enough coverage, clarity, and comfort. That’s why we’re breaking down exactly what makes the best Oakley running sunglasses, plus what to look for when you buy!

Table of Contents

What to Look for in Oakley Running Sunglasses?O Matter Frame MaterialPrizm LensesAre...
Continue reading...

The-Best-Oakley-Running-Sunlasses-1024x768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Radars. Split jackets are good, but for running and cycling I stick to Radars

Size of the lenses; Edge is the smallest, then path (what I normally use), then pitch and range is the largest. If you look at them Oakley.com you can see the difference. Some good prices on Radarlocks and Radar pitch if you check the sale section on Oakley.com now

Size of the lenses; Edge is the smallest, then path (what I normally use), then pitch and range is the largest. If you look at them Oakley.com you can see the difference. Some good prices on Radarlocks and Radar pitch if you check the sale section on Oakley.com now

Awesome. Thanks. I'm going to go to the store and try some on. Do the Oakley retail stores normally have the same sale going on?

I use Flak Jackets or Split Jackets for running. Slight edge on Flak because it's a half frame and allows you to see down without restriction.

Awesome. Thanks. I'm going to go to the store and try some on. Do the Oakley retail stores normally have the same sale going on?

Not sure, they have free returns though so just order and return it if you aren't sure ;)

Radarlocks are my go to pair for marathons ran like over 30 (half and full marathons with radarlocks on), The fit on radarlocks are lighter then radars, plus the option of swapping out lens is better. Tons of great deals on radarlock frame and lens on ebay as well.

Latest Posts

Back