• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BEST OF THE BEST: Series 1 - Aviators

These posts are meant for disscusions. They may get 'heated' and some would interpret this as an attack on themselves. Keep it on topic and there won't be any misunderstandng: it's not about you.

cartman.jpg

Well, there's two mistakes in your post Rusty so that's hardly living and dying by semantics. Anyhow, sorry for hijacking your thread.

My feelings are officially hurt. This forum is full of pompous 'experts' so I will refrain from posting further.

Time to put on my Badman and walk away... enjoy your circle jerk, folks...

I thought this thread was meant for debate, so I appreciated your comments even though I disagreed. We are all entitled to our opinions.
People disagreeing with you is no reason to add insults and condescension because you got butt-hurt and want to troll.

Regardless, I don't see the connection between Aviators and Badman. Whether it's Ray Ban's "official" "Aviator" or the more generic style. Warden, Felon, Inmate, Probation (more of a stretch, but.. eh?), Dispatch, Dispatch 2(?), Plaintiff, Crosshair, Crosshair 2.0 (another debate?), Deviation...

Anyway, if we pool the "Crosshair" (non 2.0) votes together it wins, though it's split over the OG, 2012, and SI.

Second place tie between Inmate and Warden.

Back