• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best or Cool, Bone Plasma Juliet lenses?

' "Personally, though, I place base tint and light trans % considerations above iridium color when choosing lenses..." '

Same here.

I understand your point but in my situation, I've got a solid 30 Oaks in rotation with a variety of different lenses, so the question of which light transmission I would prefer, gets sorted when I decide what pair of sunnies to take when I head out the door each day.
My question is more about my single bone plasma frame needing lenses that compliment it and my collection.
I've got all the various light transmissions options essentially covered.

Last edited:
I understand your point but in my situation, I've got a solid 30 Oaks in rotation with a variety of different lenses, so the question of which light transmission I would prefer, gets sorted when I decide what pair of sunnies to take when I head out the door each day.
My question is more about my single bone plasma frame needing lenses that compliment it and my collection.
I've got all the various light transmissions options essentially covered.
The very definition of a nice, a first world, problem to have ;-)

Thanks for the feedback everyone; I think its kinda humorous there were such a variety of answers and no true consensus of which lenses people would recommend.
I ended up going with 24K lenses for now, cuz it not something I have seen too often on Juliets in plasma finish so it looks a little different. If i keep it that way (I prolly wont :) I'll throw on the Root Beer rubber kit.

2016-04-10 19.00.35.jpg
2016-04-10 19.00.40.jpg

Last edited: