• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Part About These?

Pitboss99

Oakley Beginner
Iowa
The Box! Am I crazy? Is it just me that thinks this way?
20140608_150623-1.jpg
20140608_150439-1.jpg

So you are saying you like the box more than the glasses? I'm confused...

Not exactly...see the thing is...I have other pairs that I really like too...my Racing Jackets are still probably my favorites - battle scarred though they be. My Ferrari Canteens just...look cool to me. But what sets PBII's apart from all of my other pairs? (Other than being able to buy 2 pairs of almost any other shades for what you pay for them, I mean). The Box. It just looks...I dunno...really cool I suppose.

Not exactly...see the thing is...I have other pairs that I really like too...my Racing Jackets are still probably my favorites - battle scarred though they be. My Ferrari Canteens just...look cool to me. But what sets PBII's apart from all of my other pairs? (Other than being able to buy 2 pairs of almost any other shades for what you pay for them, I mean). The Box. It just looks...I dunno...really cool I suppose.
I'm guessing you haven't seen a C-6 box?

The C-6 Box is awesome and only 10 times what you would pay for one pair of glasses lol, I have the Tron Pit Boss and it has a sweet box too

Back