• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Place To Buy Minute Machine

Enders

Oakley Expert
Long Island, NY
looking at getting a new/ lightly used minute machine, and I originally wanted to buy straight from Oakley, but at 1500 plus tax when they are on e-Bay new for like 600-1000 it seems like a waste. So where is the best place?

Resorted to E-Bay to get mine. Waited until someone posted a very good "Buy It Now" price and jumped. I've also seen them on Craigslist for between $500 - $800.

There's a good looking one on the Houston craigslist for $400. If I had the money or liked the MM more I would be all over it.

I have 2, one black/silver dials and blue sapphire used excellent condition from CL the other a new silver/black dials from Ebay. Got both for less than 1 at retail. Some Ebay sellers are authorized Oakley dealers selling new with best offers far below retail. Others a bid style and have seen them go for as low as 1/2 retail. Got my Hollow Point that way. Good luck, I love the MM's, they seem to get noticed.

Back