• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Places to Buy Second Hand Oakleys?

IDryFly127

Oakley Beginner
Alright Forum folks,
Personally, I love collecting used Oakleys in good condition because they're cheaper and I love to wear mine and don't like them sitting on the shelves. There's obvious sites like Ebay and Craigslist (I shared a link a few days ago), but does anyone know any other places I should look? Any advice would be great!!

LOVE this forum btw!

Alright Forum folks,
Personally, I love collecting used Oakleys in good condition because they're cheaper and I love to wear mine and don't like them sitting on the shelves. There's obvious sites like Ebay and Craigslist (I shared a link a few days ago), but does anyone know any other places I should look? Any advice would be great!!

LOVE this forum btw!
If you think you love it now wait till you can buy on it!

There is a steals and deals thread, I also have notifications from deal sites like slickdeals bradsdeals etc. FB marketplace for used stuff. I hear people gettting deals on Mercado and letgo. BUT you gotta deal with fakers and scammers, just like anywhere EVEN HERE always do your homework.

Facebook market all the way mate. I have sourced almost my entire collection from there. If you have good detective skills and memory you can get some great bargains!
20200319_230407.jpg
Screenshot_20190624-140514_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190720-194625_Facebook.jpg
20200917_200040.jpg

Alright Forum folks,

LOVE this forum btw!
There are loads of Facebook buy & sell groups for oakleys I run one in the uk

Back