• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best prizm lenses for daily use?

Oakleykye

Oakley Beginner
I’m going to get a new pair of Holbrook’s and there’s are my options which one of these do you think is the best for daily use there all prizms jade, sapphire, black, road, shallow water and deep water I know there’s a lot of options but I’m looking for something with great contrast and great overall color pop

Last edited:
VR28 Black Iridium
00 Black Iridium
Tungsten/Titanium Iridium
Although...they're not prizm lenses.

Deep Water Prizm is up there too.
Daily Prizm

OO BIP and VR28 Black are probably my all time favorites, but hard to find.

Pr Black Pol, Pr Maritime Pol, Pr Jade Pol, Pr Daily Pol, Ruby Iridium.

prizm daily polarized.... are pretty darn good daily wear lens.

If you want some flashier polarized lenses go with prizm deep or shallow water....
if you don't care for polarized tints, prizm jade is pretty snazzy

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 10.34.37 PM.png

(im oakleykye but im on my pc account) right now im debating on either getting the prizm deep water polarized prizm sapphire polarized or prizm black polarized but atticus said that the prizm black is for very sunny days and not every day is sunny were i live so im kind of looking for a more vesatile lens if prizm black isnt too dark i might get it what do you guys think black p sapphire p or dwp? becuase if black can be used for daily wear i might could choose that but people say dwp is really good and sapphire looks pretty good too?

Last edited:
so your options would be sapphire p and dwp over black for daily ill will go to my local sunglass hut and try them out i just wanted to get a good idea and what do you mean by color changes from middle to edge?

Latest Posts

Back