• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Red/Ruby Replacement Lenses

that's one of the best advice i got for the ruby..sadly oakley doesn't sell big taco ruby irid separately, only customized big tacos..or do they?

Big Taco Ruby lenses provide the best red for Oakley optics. You cut out all the Fruby parts. This is what members are going towards for any ruby cut.
that's one of the best advice i got for the ruby..sadly oakley doesn't sell big taco ruby irid separately, only customized big tacos..or do they?

Last edited:
Big Taco Ruby lenses provide the best red for Oakley optics. You cut out all the Fruby parts. This is what members are going towards for any ruby cut.

Hey bud, you got a good pic somewhere of your Defruby'd lenses? I'm sure there are some in the We all love Infinitehero thread that I've contributed to a few times..

They have Juliet oem replacement ruby lenses on Oakley.com for $60. I know the current ruby is not as red as the older versions but if you were to order a big taco ruby it would be the same thing so why not get the oem version made by Oakley for Juliets

When you get big tacos custom cut, it cuts off the extra fire around the edges, leaving more ruby. The Juliet OEMs don't have the extra fire cut off.

Got it. thanks that makes total sense. I was wondering why so many people were getting custom cut and not using the stock oem replacements.

Back