• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Red/Ruby Replacement Lenses

I'd be interested in a pair of polarized Ruby, but AFAIK, they never made a polarized version of Ruby before the new Ferrari Carbon Blades. I wonder if those lenses have the proper curvature / surface area to be Juliet custom cut donors? And if anyone would even dare?

I'd be interested in a pair of polarized Ruby, but AFAIK, they never made a polarized version of Ruby before the new Ferrari Carbon Blades. I wonder if those lenses have the proper curvature / surface area to be Juliet custom cut donors? And if anyone would even dare?
big tacos do have polarized ruby lenses in oakley.com's custom section..
Oakley Custom Sunglasses, Goggles, Backpacks, Watches

Last edited:
I'm glad i found this thread,,my juliets should be delivered during the week sometime. The seller did mention the lenses may need to be replaced.so im looking at options now.Reckon its worth forking out the extra $20-$30 for polarized OEMs?
They originally had Ice Iridium Polarized lenses.. so ill just wait and see what it does come with..gonna be a long few days waiting....

I'm glad i found this thread,,my juliets should be delivered during the week sometime. The seller did mention the lenses may need to be replaced.so im looking at options now.Reckon its worth forking out the extra $20-$30 for polarized OEMs?
They originally had Ice Iridium Polarized lenses.. so ill just wait and see what it does come with..gonna be a long few days waiting....

Personally I think polarized are worth it every time. I bought some non-pol custom cuts because that color wasn't available in pol and now I'm thinking of replacing them with something pol. Do some forum searching; there's a few threads discussing pol vs. non-pol.

Some LCD displays don't go well with pol; if that's relevant to where you plan to wear them, that's the only reason I'd consider non-pol.

Ruby_Polar_Juliets_XMetal_Finish.jpg

Here are mine. Custom Cut Ruby Polar from IH....just got them today in the mail...dont worry about the cereal stand :p ... X-Metal refinish by X-Man..awesome guys...

Back