• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best standard lens?

I like my fire iridium but they scratch so easy and you can always see the scratches from the inside. It gets annoying. I wore ice for a long time too. Dark enough like the regular black but more reflective and looked cooler.

Half the lenses people listed here you can't even find anymore anyway. Everyone talks about VR28 BIP, G30, OO Black, Red, and Blue Iridium Polarized, etc and unless you find someone on here to sell it to you or a listing on eBay, they are just not that readily available.

All the good, older, standard iridium lenses are becoming rarer and rarer since Oakley is just making everything with Prizm now.

Best non-Prizm, non-polarized lens Oakley ever made... was Titanium Iridium.
This 1000X over. My absolute favorite lens Oakley has ever made, although 24K Prizm Polarized is really, really good.

I regret only having it in two different frames; I don't ever recall seeing Oakley offering it as a replacement lens for the Flak or Flak 2.0; if they had, I would have bought at least two pairs. Too bad I didn't know they were gonna stop making em.

Back