• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best standard lens?

"Standard" is pretty subjective and is different from one person to the next.
I'd say my standard would be Prizm Daily Polarized, Prizm Sapphire Polarized, Prizm Deep Water...I mean, I've always enjoyed those, but may be different for someone else.

It's not subjective. Oakley lists their "standard lenses" specifically on their site. They are the non-Prizm lenses.

Oakley standars lenses.PNG

What do you like about the positive red iridium? I'm actually thinking I like these lenses. I have the Prizm Road and they're great. Love how they look from the outside and the rose looking through them is nice, but I think I want a grey base this time. +Red seems like a good choice.

What do you like about the positive red iridium? I'm actually thinking I like these lenses. I have the Prizm Road and they're great. Love how they look from the outside and the rose looking through them is nice, but I think I want a grey base this time. +Red seems like a good choice.
I love the color. I’ve got an older set that goes from red to blue to purple depending on the angle. My second gen pair of m frames still have them in it. Getting harder to find though...

I love the color. I’ve got an older set that goes from red to blue to purple depending on the angle. My second gen pair of m frames still have them in it. Getting harder to find though...
It seems I can order them on the website for prescription. Are these different from what you're talking about?

Latest Posts

Back