• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Sunglasses For Skiing?

The frenchy

Oakley Beginner
I want to know the best frames to ski, i usually cry because of the air coming to my eyes when im skiing fast (and i go fast most of the time), is there a pair to avoid it? Maybe Wind Jackets but i don't like the look, other ideas?

Seriously? I already have goggles (A Frame and Splice), but i want to ski with glasses, not a google. Its more confortable when its hot (in south alps we can have over 0° celsius)

I think Radars/M-Frames would be a good starting point, since they are sport orientated and offer decent coverage.

I wore Gascans last time I went skiing - what a mistake that was, I should have taken my M-Frames - or anything with unobtanium, as I almost lost them by showing off which resulted in me face planting in the snow.

yup ditto on the radar/M frame. pref. a polarised lens to cut glare off the snow.. maybe black Irid Pol. or Ice irid Pol will be good, grey base lens. get the largest lens for maximum coverage/ air deflection. in the radar its the "Range", On M frame its the "Heater". you cana lso get vented variants to avoid lens fog.

Back