• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Sutro Lite Lens for Baseball?

Carrsville

Oakley Beginner
I'm a little league baseball coach and looking to pick up some new Oakley's. I think I've narrowed it down to the Sutro Lites as they fit my face the best. Which lens option would you recommend? I like the look of the all black ones, but understand there are better lens options that will provide more contrast. Just looking to be able to track the ball better. Thanks!

These are the current Sutro Lite lens options available:
-Prizm Road
-Prizm Road Jade
-Prizm Trail Torch
-Prizm Black
-Prizm 24K
-Prizm Saphhire
-Prizm Ruby

Last edited:
I'm a little league baseball coach and looking to pick up some new Oakley's. I think I've narrowed it down to the Sutro Lites as they fit my face the best. Which lens option would you recommend? I like the look of the all black ones, but understand there are better lens options that will provide more contrast. Just looking to be able to track the ball better. Thanks!
Prizm field was made for baseball in mind. I’ve seen pros wear many different lens colors. I would go with field, dark golf, or golf IMO. The sutro lite sweeps would look good on the diamond.

Prizm field was made for baseball in mind. I’ve seen pros wear many different lens colors. I would go with field, dark golf, or golf IMO. The sutro lite sweeps would look good on the diamond.
Yeah, I would probably go field as my first choice but the Sutro Lite doesn't come in any of the lens you mentioned. It looks like it's limited to:
-Prizm Road
-Prizm Road Jade
-Prizm Trail Torch
-Prizm Black
-Prizm 24K
-Prizm Saphhire
-Prizm Ruby

Yeah, I would probably go field as my first choice but the Sutro Lite doesn't come in any of the lens you mentioned. It looks like it's limited to:
-Prizm Road
-Prizm Road Jade
-Prizm Trail Torch
-Prizm Black
-Prizm 24K
-Prizm Saphhire
-Prizm Ruby
You are correct about the .com site. I came across a white pair with field on Amazon.

Back