• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best thing since sliced bread

Lionsblood

Oakley Beginner
Detroit
So it’s official I have not only my holly grail of Oakley’s but I got it’s matching pair that I never had before I’m beyond happy! Next on the list is new lenses and then stands and micro fiber bags, hopefully within the next few months. Words can’t express this feeling after loosing my blue Tigers edition 24-093 I never would have thought I would get a pair again in decent shape and then to get the orange 24-007 is just amazing.

A516BCA2-884E-4911-8084-0F1FE33B3E98.jpeg 5966DA76-3A96-4BDD-AE2C-E0325CE03027.jpeg 559CF9F7-99ED-4287-AAEF-8DD28606ABE7.jpeg FEF5BFE9-49CE-4600-9511-C8AE6BC73F35.jpeg

So it’s official I have not only my holly grail of Oakley’s but I got it’s matching pair that I never had before I’m beyond happy! Next on the list is new lenses and then stands and micro fiber bags, hopefully within the next few months. Words can’t express this feeling after loosing my blue Tigers edition 24-093 I never would have thought I would get a pair again in decent shape and then to get the orange 24-007 is just amazing.

View attachment 488063 View attachment 488064 View attachment 488065 View attachment 488066

@SiRacer420 soon I will be wanting two single stands one in the blue and one in orange to match and maybe with a Oakley O and Detroit D if possible :). I’ll pry message in a month or so

Well done, this time, be more vigilant when wearing them.

What had happened was when I was younger I took a trip up north here in MI real early so no need for sunglasses me my grandpa and two younger cousins and so being a smaller old Jeep I left the case in the backseat on the floor to grab when the sun came up and after making a few stop I decided I wanted them and my cousin must have kicked them out because they were gone:/. But now they are back

Nice work....Gotta get some XLJ's for that orange pair.......I have a buddy who isnt a baseball fan but has a set of Tigers lenses in his. I will touch base with him and see if he still has them. He is a former O employee and has a ton of pairs so if he has them they dont have much use.......I'll let you know.

Latest Posts

Back