• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Time Bomb 2 (Red) Price?

I have sent a couple of messages to the seller and have not been replied to. I am pretty skeptical...

not worth risking that much cashola. Theres a guy on there with a tb2 and a c6 you may be able to work a deal with. I talked to him a few times but he seems like an idiot so i didn't pursue it much farther (if you're on the forum, sorry, is what it is lol)

not worth risking that much cashola. Theres a guy on there with a tb2 and a c6 you may be able to work a deal with. I talked to him a few times but he seems like an idiot so i didn't pursue it much farther (if you're on the forum, sorry, is what it is lol)

Thanks, I will look for him. I know there are reasonable deals to be made for a TB2...I just need to find them :)

I have sent a couple of messages to the seller and have not been replied to. I am pretty skeptical...
He dropped the price again. I sent him a message asking if he had the receipt from Oakley for the work done replacing the band and I haven't heard from him.

I am just looking for one.

That is all I can afford :)

Any help finding one will be much appreciated!
I'll keep my eyes open for you bud.
didn't you see my thread in the recent purchases section?
I just saw it. Poor college boy my a$$. You picked up some excellent watches my friend! Now I'm going to have to get a Livestrong TB!