• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best way to clone 2nd gen carbon ichiro’s?

Hmmmmm those look an awful lot like these......
a50d5511fe10e3ac234bac58208940a1.jpg

I just picked up a set of Linegear NB10 lenses. They're REALLY close to the OO Blue in the Ichiros. You also have to remember that the OO Blues in the Ichiro's varied in the amount of purple that showed at the edges. Some even had green. There's a thread dedicated to it:

Here's the link to linegear:

I'll try to get a pic tonight comparing both the linegear lenses to my actual Carbon OO Blue Ichiro.

I’d like to see the comparison. I plan I’m ordering the rubbers from linegear

It’s hard to quite get a good shot of the three hues I have
c5f5b299ffa6db5880b58c625aa91efb.jpg
Hey man, I'll respond to your ebay message when I have time. This day is over for me and need to get home. OO blue Iridium isn't an option from me. But I think Mike left you a decent lead on a set of valve deep blue Iridium Polarized lenses I could cut for you. In that case you'd buy the valve/deep blue polarized glasses, and when you receive send to be with the frame they'll reside in. I'll cut to that frame and make sure they are a perfect fit.

@Chris A Hardaway I agree, just bought a set. will keep you posted somehow on the arrival. if its easier email me direct at RAIIITA@yahoo.com. Thanks again for all the help and info today. @Mike.vanderkoon Thanks for the link mike, ans @Oak Heel Thanks for giving it to Mike. now I just need to get @THE X-MAN to do me a couple frames to finish this up. (I am gonna do White and Blue as well for the 1969 Trans Am edition)
05c9c31ceed8d8bc83e27b6b46354dcb.jpg

@Chris A Hardaway I agree, just bought a set. will keep you posted somehow on the arrival. if its easier email me direct at RAIIITA@yahoo.com. Thanks again for all the help and info today. @Mike.vanderkoon Thanks for the link mike, ans @Oak Heel Thanks for giving it to Mike. now I just need to get @THE X-MAN to do me a couple frames to finish this up. (I am gonna do White and Blue as well for the 1969 Trans Am edition)
05c9c31ceed8d8bc83e27b6b46354dcb.jpg
Now that's nice! I see. I see. Deep blue Iridium Polarized should be a good match :) I don't know if cerakote has a glossy white to match though? Maybe just a matte white?

Now that's nice! I see. I see. Deep blue Iridium Polarized should be a good match :) I don't know if cerakote has a glossy white to match though? Maybe just a matte white?

@THE X-MAN ’s white framed x metals on page one of his post are a PERFECT match to the 1969 polar white color used on the trans am. That picture isn’t the best. The lighting is dark.

Back