• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Way To Go About Yelling At The USPS

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Okay, so I sold a pair of glasses to a member on here. And I got all the extras on the shipping whatever to make sure it was there. And I left the place with my receipt only to realize that the tracking number was no where to be found on it? But I didn't think too much of it as it was moving over to just one state, and the expected delivery was to be on november first. I sent the package priority mail as I have never had a single ounce of trouble until now. It hasn't made it's way to the buyers house and I feel absolutely terrible about it. Suggestions on what sort of action to take monday morning?

What place did you ship from? Most places there computer systems log the tracking number onto the receipt that I go to. Another thing is you can go back to the shipping place and see if they stapled you tracking info to their transaction. If you got all the extras do you have the insurance receipt?

Also I don't think yelling at USPS will solve your issue especially when you forgot your tracking receipt

Oh I know yelling wont help. But the fact it isn't where it needs to be is a bit upsetting. And I shipped from the main hub in Casper Wyoming.

Latest Posts

Back