• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Between Rays And Subysti2007

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Bought a Juliet x-metal first generation XMEN EDITION serial number X006775 from him on 8th Febuary 2014 (payment date via PayPal) and still waiting the results like any other days before.

Short stories from him its on it's way from USA to Indonesia after his being in a hospital for a week
and already asked his wife to sent to me via USPS...
x79v.jpg

...with invalid tracking numbers

zzrh.jpg

that he give me without picture of the receipt from USPS and again He is very patient to making me waiting and when i asked PayPal to reimburse my money but the PayPal denying my request because the transaction on F&F , and again he still answering me that i already get my money back and i just ask what is the proof ?

pqrw.jpg

again he just missing in the mist or the twilight zone and i will be keeping this thread open until the package arrives here in the Indonesia or got my money back.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Adoy, wish you get your package soon Pak Rays.

That's lame... I hope you get it resolved. if you're going to keep the thread open and insert images I would crop out the relevant pieces and only post those pieces to protect yourself and others as well (TMI?)

"caveat emptor amicus etiam familiae"

Good Luck!

Username Hidden said:
That's lame... I hope you get it resolved. if you're going to keep the thread open and insert images I would crop out the relevant pieces and only post those pieces to protect yourself and others as well (TMI?)

"caveat emptor amicus etiam familiae"

Good Luck!

thanks bro for the input.

" caveat venditor Tuum serva promissum "

still waiting the package...

Have mods been contacted?

and another prime reason why I never send payment as friends and family, I don't if its just me but if I'm sending hundreds of dollars online to someone I don't even personally know, the 3% fee for security and peace of mind is automatic. Sure I understand people like to save a little money but to me the 3% extra fee is a small price to pay for security and peace of mind, a whole lot better than having to constantly worry whether my package will show up or if I'll get my money back. And this is just me thinking out loud, no offense meant to the OP, good luck hope it gets resolved in your favor.

Username Hidden said:
Have mods been contacted?

yes and the mods being helpful with me.

Username Hidden said:
and another prime reason why I never send payment as friends and family, I don't if its just me but if I'm sending hundreds of dollars online to someone I don't even personally know, the 3% fee for security and peace of mind is automatic. Sure I understand people like to save a little money but to me the 3% extra fee is a small price to pay for security and peace of mind, a whole lot better than having to constantly worry whether my package will show up or if I'll get my money back. And this is just me thinking out loud, no offense meant to the OP, good luck hope it gets resolved in your favor.

your opinion is true,but after several transactions with other honest members here(including you :cool-20: ) i got dumb to give trust to this seller specially after reading positive feedback for him.
i know lots of members here got burned because of paypal dispute when sending outside US and the dishonest buyer winning the money also got the item.I don't want people uncomfortable to have a transaction with me specially when i'm buying and yes i know my country is the least "good" destination for shipment.

sorry double post

Well again that's just my opinion and I'm only basing this from what you have posted above but ultimately this is between you and the other member so I don't want to presume too much. Yes I know that there are alot of honest members here and the friendly and trusting vibe this community gives off, but me personally I just tend to err on the side of caution cause you never know. Again good luck and hope it gets resolved in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back