• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Between STavros And Nyarlathotep

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Tom (Nyarlathotep) had the kindness,willing and patience to help me acquire several pairs i was after.He participated in ebay auctions for me,received the winning pairs, bought some other stuff from o-stores and dispatched them to me.I have made several transactions with Tom.As all the previous also this one was excellent.Tom is an excellent forum member,a trustworthy and respectful guy.He is one of the most reliable and kind man i have ever dealt with.Despite the fact that he was working overtime at work he never refused to help me out and spent his personal time for me.Tom i would like to thank you so much for all the help you gave me .As previous deals Tom is giving great care with packaging the goods, has great communication during and through out the transaction and provides best shipping solutions without asking nothing for his benefit.You put a smile in my face Tom and iam so grateful for that ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
Had another deal with Tom which went through perfectly and so smooth.So so respectful and trustworthy man.Thank you so much Tom ( @Nyarlathotep)

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.