• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware Fake Frogskins On Ebay Now

crailtap25

Oakley Expert
Naples
I bought 5 pairs new from a seller with "luke" in the name, advertised to be authentic. They are the ones listed with weird frame lens color combos. (neon yellow frames/ ice blue lens etc). I paid near 90-100 average each pair, and when i got them, they were the best fakes i've ever seen, but were still pretty obviously not real. He still has more listed on there now and they have bids, so just beware anyone thinking about bidding.

The seller was very cooperative and is giving me a full refund. I just wanted to let people on here know so they didnt buy them. It would be a good deal if they were real.

at least he's willing to refund ya, and not try and say that they are indeed the real deal. but if he refunds you, and promptly relist them to try and con others out there, that wouldn't be cool.

Yep his name is luke34s. That thread I started about the red frogskins weren't from the same seller and are real. Today Luke34s will recieve the fakes I sent back. The others he had listed already sold yesterday. Well have to see if he relists them as authentic or not

i pity those buyers. fakes are getting tough to spot nowadays, but like FrogTastic said..when in doubt, we're all here to help.

Back