• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware of eBay member "yeah-ah" regarding Oakleys

TexasHeat

Oakley Beginner
Waco, Texas
Bought some lenses from him that he said had a scratch but not in the line of sight. When I received them the scratches were directly in the line of sight. Requested a return and he approved the return. I saw he had some heater lenses up for auction and I bid very high on them in order to win the auction. 1 hour later he cancels the auction. I message him and ask him what happened and he said he ended it by mistake. I told him I'd like to buy and he said he could sell them to me since he works at Oakley. He then says he will just send them to me in lieu of my return. I said great. He gets his scratched lenses returned, I get the heater lenses I wanted, it's a win win. Then he sends me tracking info a couple days ago for the heater lense. Last night he says go ahead and cancel the return or I'm not shipping the heater lenses. I told him I'm not canceling the return because that's my only leverage. If I cancel the return and he doesn't ship the lenses I'm screwed. He then says forget the deal if I won't cancel the return. I'm sorry I am still out my lenses and not canceling a return just because you say to. So beware.
3c9b63655ef36c8b07c2614365f68d56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I just stay away from eBay for that same reason. There are grimy, sneaky people on there trying to screw people out of their money. Not to mention the majority of the stuff on there is over priced. Just buy here bro.
Oh I buy 95% here, just have been looking for a nice m Frame blue Iridium heater lense and hadn't found one and finally found one there.

Oh I buy 95% here, just have been looking for a nice m Frame blue Iridium heater lense and hadn't found one and finally found one there.

Which blue iridium VR28 one or the old grey base one?

Back