• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware of scammer "Tegan Watts" selling Oakleys on FB

Usually when you see that someone has joined Facebook yesterday and has 6 friends.. is another big RED flag 🎃

Usually also depends upon experience, like having been around FB to know that some 'model' looking profile picture sending you a friend request that has only existed for a couple days is most likely a fake profile.

*goes on FB and starts furiously un-friending all those super-models*

Who was it?
Screenshot_20210524-143909_Facebook.jpg

Just a guess

Beware of scammer "Tegan Watts" selling Oakleys on FB.
Don't let "her" confuse you with "her" sweet talk, it's probably not even a "her", and all he/she says is complete BS. See pics below.

Tried to sell me a Mars for $300, and then a Mars Jordan for $330, but would only accept F&F or FB payment, which neither protects the buyer, and his/her claim, was that the payment would be held 21 days if G&S. Too many red flags, I passed, but another OF member took a shot at it, and got burned.

Note, if you go with FB payment, and use PP or credit card to complete the transaction, YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED. Facebook is making it possible for scammers to get away with that.

Clear example of the classic "if it's too good to be true, it probably is".

View attachment 870370 View attachment 870371
I message "her" responded
"Tranny Bro?"

Latest Posts

Back