• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware Of Seller Descriptions

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

I thought I could grab a cheap Switch and asked the seller for some closer pictures.
His description:
Nice Mag Switch, tiny marks from use, missing nose rubbers

And here you can see the real condition:

rjybuswd.jpg

I know, I just sent a pair back on Monday I had paid FMV for because she said they were mint, when they got here different story, had to file a claim with PP, she never responded back at all. On another pair for the wife, told they were in extremely good condition "I take really good care of my stuff" One lens falling out, the second glued in and scratches all over the frame. But... I have received some that were better than described as well....

But... I have received some that were better than described as well....
This happened to me one time and never again. In this case you're a lucky buyer.

I just had the pleasure of dealing with this one.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/12430-hosed-ebay-pro-m-array-pics-added.html
Seller stated he took great care of his stuff, good, great, or new (like new) condition. What showed up was everything but.

I've read your thread and the only word I can find is b@stard.

Back to my pic in #1.
New email from the seller:
"That's not my pair, the owner is my friend and I don't know much about sunglasses."

-> I love it! I bet you are Mr. Ed the talking horse.

I bought a pair that, in my opinion, did not match the seller's description. The seller was kind enough to refund me a portion of the money, reducing the price to fit the description. I was lucky to get a good seller, others don't have the same luck.

Back a few years I bought a Lot of M frame SI Array. This guy had 3 sets of 10. I bought one then the next day bought another to flip. I got the first in and description was new but when looking at the lenses they looked cloudy. When you clean them with water the lenses all turned milky white. Not sure what was going on but even as the buyer I had to pull teeth with paypal and ebay IOT get my money back. PS supposedly they were all authentic. Appeared to be but the lenses were what made that questionable.

i dont like buying used, for all you know the person who owned it before you might of puked or pee'd on them while drunk n are just looking to get rid of them now.

Latest Posts

Back