• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware PB2 On Ebay from Canadian sellers rippoff

If its any comfort either PayPal or Ebay will refund you in full, I have experienced the same thing on more than one occasion. You just gave to wait it out their waiting period.

If its any comfort either PayPal or Ebay will refund you in full, I have experienced the same thing on more than one occasion. You just gave to wait it out their waiting period.
Thats what m hoping for
Thanks for the well wishes
I will let everyone know how it works out
looks like January CRAP

That seller is the same seller who is selling a fake pb1 for a long time. This guy knows the trade to get along the system. He must be caught.

Sorry to hear that. If the seller closes his paypal account, will ebay shoulder what you paid for?

Im a noob on fleabay

Crap... This seller is good... Really knows how to work the system! This sucks for you man, hope you get your money back ASAP!

...will ebay shoulder what you paid for?
Everyone that uses the 'bay "shoulders" the cost.
That's why Ebay charges are as high as they are.
You'd think (hope) Interpol would get behind these scams, with a push from Luxottica, Ebay, and a bunch of American acronyms...
:headbang:

Im going to look on the bright side. If they do come I can try them on and see if they suit me. Then I'll know if I want to spend the money on the real deal.

Back