• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Bewtween myself and rex360hype

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
I sold a XS OO Black Iridium to rex360hype.
Funds promptly received and glasses securely packed and sent out this morning.
Its been a pleasure.
 

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
I sold a XS OO Black Iridium to rex360hype.
Funds promptly received and glasses securely packed and sent out this morning.
Its been a pleasure.
Was it u on ebay new no box?
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Thanks bro! Now the other big challenge... Finding the box to match :p
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
You can never go wrong with Oakley-Olic. I will be contacting him soon as well. He is a great guy to deal with.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Was it u on ebay new no box?
That was a 4 hour test. I figured the 4 watchers were probably from the forum.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
That was a 4 hour test. I figured the 4 watchers were probably from the forum.
One was defenetely me:)
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
You can never go wrong with Oakley-Olic. I will be contacting him soon as well. He is a great guy to deal with.
Thanks, appreciate that. I think the best part about doing the deals is getting to know you guys.
 

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

U
Replies
1
Views
799
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
0
Views
452
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
0
Views
621
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
3
Views
584
Username Hidden
U

Latest posts

New Threads

Top