• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beyond Reason Frogskins

Yeah, spotted these in the other thread. It's pretty hard to tell how they look as the pics in the auctions are just front on. When they say distressed I'm thinking they mean a little like the Union Jack or Old Glory? Hard to know, but these are very, very unique.

but to be honest, i think it's something Chop can pull off. now, if the etched lenses were on the Frogs as well......

not that im interested (or have the money) but how come the OTT is not on the list to bid?

As far as I understand it there will be 3 separate bidding sessions over 3 seperate weeks, and the OTT will be the last week (gold/silver/bronze) probably to tie in with the final week of the Olympics.

Man to win those would be awesome.......im sure anyone would LOVE to have that as thier Holy Grail to thier collection. Would sell for a lot.

wouldn't like to see folks trying to make profits on charity pieces. not cool and definitely not in the spirit of charity.

Gotta disagree charity makes there money as soon as the auction ends. They lose nothing if the shades get sold for more later down the road. People pay more for some of the livestrong stuff.

Back