• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Beyond Reason Kits Radarlock/Frogskins And Jupiter Camo Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a lot of my stuff to fund a new car purchase and am selling some good stuff. The majority of the stuff I'm selling is in the sunglasses exchange, but thought I'd offer these frogs in the frog exchange:

Beyond Reason Javier Gomez Set: Infrared/Fire Iridium Polarized Radarlock & Handpainted Red/Yellow/Fire Frogskins--SOLD
Beyond Reason Julien Absalon Set: Matte Glacier/Black Iridium Polarized Radarlock & Blue/White/Positive Red Iridium Frogskins-$800 + shipping

20120823_064503.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
i was wondering when some beyond reason frogskins would show up on here, that blue set is my favorite by far. good luck with the sale i wish i could afford it, you dont even know haha

Username Hidden said:
i was wondering when some beyond reason frogskins would show up on here, that blue set is my favorite by far. good luck with the sale i wish i could afford it, you dont even know haha

You should get one...

Pm'd..

Replied.

Jupiter camo frogskins sold!

What kind of packaging to they come with?

Username Hidden said:
What kind of packaging to they come with?

Its kinda odd but they came in these boxes:

20120827_231502.jpg

Lots of lookers but both beyond reasn kits available...have one offer thru ebay tho waitng to see what i can get here.

To fund a new car purchase? The C7 Corvette is only a year or less from dealerships. Isn't it a little early to make a purchase? :biggrin:

(Going by your avatar)