• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beyond Reason OTT Special Edition Auction

It looks like the money I was going to burn in the fireplace will now have to be used against the dark side. Be ready

This quote is awesome! But I am scared to see how much those OTT's will fetch. Hey, at least its going to a good cause!

How about some predictions on the ott gearbox sets :)

It can be like oil speculators lol.

Just two, was hoping to modify the 2nd pair but it looks like I am not going to be able to get the materials needed....

Im after both the Gold and Silver...

Ill stay away from the gold if u do the same with the silver :)

Anyone get one of the third set of beyond reason radarlock/frog kits? The same bidder didnt win them all this time.

Isn't this why we are not allowed to post ebay links. How is this different that we dont have to follow the rules?

4) Please do not post links to ebay, craigslist etc ads as it may create a bidding war between members. We understand that sometimes you may encounter a great deal on ebay that you would like to share, however by posting it, you may be taking away a good deal from someone who has been following an item. Feel free to post a link to a good deal that you find on an online shopping site. We all love saving money.

Isn't this why we are not allowed to post ebay links. How is this different that we dont have to follow the rules?

4) Please do not post links to ebay, craigslist etc ads as it may create a bidding war between members. We understand that sometimes you may encounter a great deal on ebay that you would like to share, however by posting it, you may be taking away a good deal from someone who has been following an item. Feel free to post a link to a good deal that you find on an online shopping site. We all love saving money.

As moderators, we discuss things amongst ourselves and have decided to be lax on the ebay stuff. We just discussed it a few days ago. We are not allowing links to specific ebay items, but are allowing info about oakleys thru ebay, completed listings (as these are) and ebay item numbers.

Back