mjt42

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
still in transit - i am in the uk so may take some time yet. it is being delivered via ebays global shipping programme and has been tracked at four different locations so far! another item i bought the next day has already arrived in the uk...

Dullisc

Oakley Expert
Round Rock, Tx
hmmm..
No worries I was just being curious. As for sim cards etc...The Red Hydrogen site has all there products cheap including the sim cards. Though I'm sure that being shipped to the UK the shipping charge is not going to be worth it.

Carrera1963

Lover of Juliet
Premium Member
UK
still in transit - i am in the uk so may take some time yet. it is being delivered via ebays global shipping programme and has been tracked at four different locations so far! another item i bought the next day has already arrived in the uk...
And GSP items go through two companies in the UK, with the delivery leg being the cheapest operator they could find...

Dancad88

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Swansea, Uk
@mjt42 let’s us know if you been slapped with any extra import taxes? For that price I’m very tempted even if it is just for an mp3 when I start commuting to London on the train.

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
Take a look at this...

Latest posts

New Threads