• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big announcement...

Good point - i've taken a chance but i'll edit my post with a disclaimer in case they are not as they seem...
emoji23.png

hopefully, i will not have to resort to PayPal protection....
once you get it ensure you install all updates unlike the reviewers install holopix and check out the trending its not perfect but a nice change from the mundane current phone market

Good price to see what all the fuss was about...

disclaimer - i have purchased one of these to satisfy my curiosity. anyone else who does so, does it at their own risk....
Whats the verdict? Real/Fake or not received yet.

still in transit - i am in the uk so may take some time yet. it is being delivered via ebays global shipping programme and has been tracked at four different locations so far! another item i bought the next day has already arrived in the uk...

hmmm..
No worries I was just being curious. As for sim cards etc...The Red Hydrogen site has all there products cheap including the sim cards. Though I'm sure that being shipped to the UK the shipping charge is not going to be worth it.

still in transit - i am in the uk so may take some time yet. it is being delivered via ebays global shipping programme and has been tracked at four different locations so far! another item i bought the next day has already arrived in the uk...
And GSP items go through two companies in the UK, with the delivery leg being the cheapest operator they could find...

@mjt42 let’s us know if you been slapped with any extra import taxes? For that price I’m very tempted even if it is just for an mp3 when I start commuting to London on the train.

Latest Posts

Back