• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BIG BIG THANKS

Titan X

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Clearwater Florida
Wanted to give a big shout and thank you to @Steven Goldberg for an awesome hookup on an item I have been searching for. Steve knows I have been searching for an all black face Time Tank for some time. I had one and had to let it go because something came up. Steve found one for a steal of a deal and passed the sweet deal on to me. I have done quite a few deals with Steven and have always gotten very good deals. This deal definitely being at the top of the list.

743B8D1A-2CFE-424C-A2F4-9C85AC99D84B.jpeg

Wanted to give a big shout and thank you to @Steven Goldberg for an awesome hookup on an item I have been searching for. Steve knows I have been searching for an all black face Time Tank for some time. I had one and had to let it go because something came up. Steve found one for a steal of a deal and passed the sweet deal on to me. I have done quite a few deals with Steven and have always gotten very good deals. This deal definitely being at the top of the list.

View attachment 455725
Yeah man! They don’t call him GOLDberg for nothin’!!!

Back