• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Kitchen $100 USD or $108 CAD Black Friday

My son spotted the Big Kitchen on oakley.ca and told me how cool it was and how he has always liked it. 'Tis the season so I ordered two of them. God Damnit Oakley! You got me again with your trickery.:mad:

This will be my son's 3rd Oakley backpack I've bought him. First was a multicam Panel Pack and 2nd was a Blade Wet/Dry 30 in a black and camo combination (great for his job as a lifeguard).

Believe it or not, this Big Kitchen will be my FIRST Oakley bag. It is too big for my everyday needs but I am away with work every spring for 4-6 weeks where the Big Kitchen will be useful. I have smaller bags made by Burton and Fox that work well for my smaller backpack needs. I would never have paid $270 CAD for but figure the BK is worth $108 CAD, plus it will fill a shelf in my mega tower and save me money, right?o_O

My son's bags so far:
zackpanel.jpeg
zackblade.jpeg

My son spotted the Big Kitchen on oakley.ca and told me how cool it was and how he has always liked it. 'Tis the season so I ordered two of them. God Damnit Oakley! You got me again with your trickery.:mad:

This will be my son's 3rd Oakley backpack I've bought him. First was a multicam Panel Pack and 2nd was a Blade Wet/Dry 30 in a black and camo combination (great for his job as a lifeguard).

Believe it or not, this Big Kitchen will be my FIRST Oakley bag. It is too big for my everyday needs but I am away with work every spring for 4-6 weeks where the Big Kitchen will be useful. I have smaller bags made by Burton and Fox that work well for my smaller backpack needs. I would never have paid $270 CAD for but figure the BK is worth $108 CAD, plus it will fill a shelf in my mega tower and save me money, right?o_O

My son's bags so far:
View attachment 296845 View attachment 296846
Great way to stop buying Oakleys. ;)

Wondering if its the same price at the Vault...

No free shipping

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I was able to get free shipping from Oakley Canada. Give them a call. They gave me free shipping on 2 different orders. I didn't have to ask for it the first time when I made an order with lots of clothing for the family. I saved $12.50 x 2 on shipping. Everything ships from the US to Canada now and the phone number on Oakley.ca is not valid for orders. The recording says it changed on Oct. 5th but they have yet to change it on the website. I told them about it. If you do call to order, be prepared to be on hold for a long time. I just put my speaker phone on and did things around the house while I waited. They were closed for the Thanksgiving weekend (not a holiday weekend in Canada though), but their phone line did not state they were closed. I was the idiot who was on hold for 30 mins with no chance of anyone ever picking up. Also, if you need to return anything, it won't be free return shipping like is offered in the US. You will have to pay to ship the item to Quebec. I bought a hoodie for my son and the sizing is much smaller than his other one. It was going to be a huge hassle to return and cost me almost as much as I paid for the shirt. Sad days for Oakley Canada indeed.:(

Latest Posts

Back