• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big kitchen $124.5 @oakley.com

oneonz

I should Work at Oakley
Oakley Big Kitchen Backpack in HERB Oakley.png

Oakley Big Kitchen Backpack in HERB | Oakley

Just bought a big kitchen off amazon for $130 and love it! Best bag I've owned

Same here. Although I cashed in on the $100 deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Unfortunately joined the forum after ordering it or would've definitely taken advantage. Still well worth it given it's $200 original tag price.

Awesome purchase i just recently bought the all black kitchen sink version for 60% off at my local Oakley store only paid $110 I didn't really need it ,but with Oakley don't really need a reason. Just buying time till my next fix. (O-ddiction)

Im wary of their backpack discounts. I bought the Infinite Hero Icon 3.0 when it was on big discount 6 months ago and the shoulder straps are already falling apart with semi regular use. Even the left strap that i never use.

Huh i figured the design itself on that backpack would be pretty sturdy considering the chest and waist straps in the front ill keep an eye out for any irregularities on mine thanks.

My son has been using his Big Kitchen with heavy loads for 5 weeks and no issues. He loves the bag. Being the OCD collector I am, mine is still in the plastic bag but its coming out to be used for a trip next month. I already have 4 pairs of Oakley sunglasses that I don't wear so I am not going to start that same sh!t with a backpack:eek::)

Back