• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Square Wire vs. Square Wire 2.0

starfly

Oakley Beginner
Anyone here have both the Big Square Wire and Square Wire 2.0? How do they compare in size? I have the original Square Wire 2.0, but haven't worn it in years. I'm considering taking it out of storage again if I can find decent replacement lenses (current lenses all scratched up), but they otherwise are a bit on the small side, especially in terms of height.

How much bigger is the Big Square Wire? What are the dimensions of that frame? I see some listsings on ebay, wonder if it's worth picking up a pair.

I have a couple of Squares and three Big, photos included, via my sig line below.

The BSW has noticeably taller lenses, sturdier frame (34g vs. 29gm), and all BSW are spring hinged.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Squares and three Big, photos included, via my sig line below.

The BSW has noticeably taller lenses, sturdier frame (34g vs. 29gm), and all BSW are spring hinged.

Thanks. Is the BSW also wider than the Square? And if so, by how much? Any measurements you can share?

I just donned my BSW, Orvis etched, and I love the look and the feel. These may be a keeper.

Latest Posts

Back