• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Big Taco lenses (donors for your X-metals)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I had a few friends looking for Big Taco lenses and after a long hard search I'd track down some available from my local optometrist (authorized Oakley dealer). Thought I'd share my findings to the community for any who may be interested.

All prices are F&F or you add the +4% fees. Prices are firm as I'm not making a single cent out of this - everything is quoted at cost.

Non-polar lenses @ $95USD each pair:
fire irid
violet irid
ruby irid
tungsten irid

Polar lenses @ $140USD each pair:
bronze polar
black irid polar
ice irid polar
24k irid polar
emerald irid polar
ruby irid polar

International Priority insured shipping to US (approx 5 business days) = $25 for 1 pair; $29 for 2 pairs; 3+ pairs POA
International Priority insured shipping to UK (approx 5 business days) = $29 for 1 pair; $33 for 2 pairs; 3+ pairs POA
Shipping to other locations avail on request

Local pricing also available. Contact me for details.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
How is shipping 25$? You can use a flat rate box for 6$ and fit like 5 sets in it

just going off austpost website, insurance is only available on certain shipping services (which is like the same as base cost shipping). I'll check with local postie on Monday to see if there's cheaper options.

happy to send items as uninsured for those who want to take the risk; like i said I'm not making anything out of this

Username Hidden said:
How is shipping 25$? You can use a flat rate box for 6$ and fit like 5 sets in it
If you read his location you'd see he's from Sydney, don't think shipping is only $6.00 from there.

Username Hidden said:
If you read his location you'd see he's from Sydney, don't think shipping is only $5.00 from there.
Ah that would explain it. I checked for over seas but couldn't find it. Carry on!

Please do not take this as rude but your asking prices are what forum members such as infinite hero charge for the lenes and custom cut included in the price..

Does this include the custom cut?

Oakley replacement lenses are nearly twiceas expensive in Aus compared to US of A.

These are full retail prices and I'm not making things up. It's not the cheapest out there, especially for those on the State side. I'm only putting this out to the community for those who may be in other parts of the world (or in AU) and can't find the Tacos they need.

Sorry! I was unwhere of that .

Status
Not open for further replies.