1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for a set of Big Taco Ice polar lenses to cut for my Tron PB1. If anyone is willing to let go of a set le me know.
    If you already have a custom cut from an Oakley lense and you are willing to sell it, I'd be interested as well.
    Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metal Professional

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a set I would only part with as a trade for 24K Polar. BT lenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to score a set of those, if I do get them I'll trade it with you

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already talked to him, we are discussing Triggerman lenses (he is out of BT) won't be the same curvature as original, but they will fit

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

@Fresh and I are obviously trying to figure some things out privately but publicly:
    Triggerman lenses aren't big enough for pit boss cuts. They are actually the correct curvature however. If anyone still has big tacos we are buyers ;)
    I'm all out @OakleyFrankFMJ :(
    I was told by a few other members that 6pm.com has a deal on Big Taco MPH completed with Ruby Polarized. Go snatch if you want Ruby Polarized cuts! Great price too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuuuuuuuuuuu**!!!!!! Ok now with that out of the way, if not triggerman lenses, what would do the trick for a PB1? I know there was sonething else than BT, but I can't remember

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you need is to find 24K Polar BT lenses ;)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.