• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Big Taco Polar Ice or something that fits PB1

Turbine and Turbine rotors work if you can manage with the "wrong" base curve. They still look nice. I know several have bought from me and done this on pb2.

Some people reacted to this post.
Split jacket lenses would work probably.

Last edited:
Have ice iridium non polar split and vr28 bip splits..+ a clear to grey transition all Oem.

Username Hidden said:
Have ice iridium non polar split and vr28 bip splits..+ a clear to grey transition all Oem.
Thanks man, but I'm currently looking for big tacos due the the curvature, 7 makes my eyelashes hit the lens, so I definitely need the 8.75.

Split jacket is 8.75
I haven't cut one for pit boss before, but if he says they work, they probably will?
@Fresh @Lupetto

Username Hidden said:
Split jacket is 8.75
I haven't cut one for pit boss before, but if he says they work, they probably will?
@Fresh @Lupetto
Hmmm, let me ask around, people who already had these lenses cut should be able to answer this question

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm, let me ask around, people who already had these lenses cut should be able to answer this question

new listing on the bay for a pair of Taco's with Ice Polar.- listed as new with defects but lenses are a 9/10 and look pretty good according to the pics.

Username Hidden said:
new listing on the bay for a pair of Taco's with Ice Polar.- listed as new with defects but lenses are a 9/10 and look pretty good according to the pics.
Not anymore they have been sold to me!

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse Lol

Username Hidden said:
Not anymore they have been sold to me!

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse Lol
I knew they wouldn't last long, great pick up!
Sadly I have too many things to pay right now so that adquisition is on hold for the moment. If you end up cutting them, show us the results!