1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Turbine and Turbine rotors work if you can manage with the "wrong" base curve. They still look nice. I know several have bought from me and done this on pb2.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Split jacket lenses would work probably.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/12/17
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have ice iridium non polar split and vr28 bip splits..+ a clear to grey transition all Oem.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks man, but I'm currently looking for big tacos due the the curvature, 7 makes my eyelashes hit the lens, so I definitely need the 8.75.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Split jacket is 8.75
    I haven't cut one for pit boss before, but if he says they work, they probably will?
    @Fresh @Lupetto

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, let me ask around, people who already had these lenses cut should be able to answer this question

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new listing on the bay for a pair of Taco's with Ice Polar.- listed as new with defects but lenses are a 9/10 and look pretty good according to the pics.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not anymore they have been sold to me!

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse Lol

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew they wouldn't last long, great pick up!
    Sadly I have too many things to pay right now so that adquisition is on hold for the moment. If you end up cutting them, show us the results!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest