• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big taco replacement lenses?

FRESHxProdigy

Oakley Beginner
So I have a pair of Big Tacos. And I love them, by far my favorite pair of Oakley’s. Had them since they were released and the lenses are scratched from just wear and tear. I know they retired the model, and I tried getting replacements through customer support, but of course they are not available. I found some “aftermarket” ones through amazon, was wondering if anyone has used these, is it even worth it, or if I should just look for different pair of Oakley’s to call my favorites.

You can always try out the aftermarket lenses and then return them if you don't like them. Now that Amazon makes sellers offer free returns there is very little for you to lose (just some time) if it doesn't work out

You can always try out the aftermarket lenses and then return them if you don't like them. Now that Amazon makes sellers offer free returns there is very little for you to lose (just some time) if it doesn't work out
Do you have any matt lenses?

Latest Posts

Back